Monday, September 13, 2004

I give up

For the life of me I can't figure out how to add the list of links to other people's blogs to this page. I've looked at the options and preferences and all the other stuff and I can no longer remotely try. I surrender. As a techno-geek, I feel small...

Meanwhile, everyone root for Ahman Green in MNF tonight. He's my last player playing on my fantasy team tonight and I'm only down by 2 points....

...wait, now only down by one! Keep clapping if you believe in fairies kids!

I love fantasy football, it provides meaning in my otherwise dull and dreary existance. yet, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one of my friends who plays it.

3 comments:

J.Po said...

I can help you, man. As soon as I get rid o' my stomach bug....

Spice said...

Yeah, J.Po's the place to go for that quex. It involves changing the HTML code on your template.

grrrbear said...

Oh man, I knew there'd be math involved...

After all, Elmo seems equally disinterested in both...

I have a hard time believing that Elmo was traumatized by Katy Perry's decollatage after discovering that he had already "been arou...