Possible just a tiny bit NSFW, so I'm not showing the actual picture

A picture from a fashion show in Australia has been the most popular picture on Yahoo for the last three days now, which if you follow the “most popular” stuff on Yahoo is pretty unusual. Why is it so popular, you ask? Simple, because it is an attractive woman modeling a white, one-piece swimsuit.

Pretty conservative stuff, really, except that the swimsuit apparently lacks the “breathable cotton panel” designed to ward off the bane of women’s beachwear everywhere – outrageous camel-toe.

So here’s my question – If you were a model, and they hauled this thing out for you to wear, wouldn’t you pause for just a moment and ask someone whether, just maybe, the suit was unfinished? Maybe they just forgot to put in the camel-toe prevention device. I mean, I would think that no sane woman would want to walk around a beach showing that off, because nobody wants to see that sort of thing.

Of course, given that it’s entering it’s third day in the “most popular” list, perhaps my assumption is incorrect.

Comments

Unknown said…
It seems like a swimsuit like that would require a greater than normal amount of, uh, maintenance and upkeep.
KC said…
I haven't seen the pic, but cameltoe.... ewwwww!
Annie said…
Ha, I had never heard that term before, and in fact had to inspect the picture for a while before I figured out what you were referring to...