Okay, so my life is a little dull

I've really had little to talk about for the last 5 days. Amazing, but true. The first part of the week was spent prepping for a presentation at school Wednesday, and then yesterday I just laid around resting, relaxing, and watching pre-season football. I can't wait for the season to start. I'm so desperate for football that I was watching the Giants/Panthers game for the love of pete, and neither team has much in the way of fantasy players, but that may change after the draft in a couple weeks.

Speaking of school, my group paper went much better than I thought it would. 94%! Whoda thunk that a group where we almost never met and worked in near-isolation would result in perhaps the best score I've ever had on a big project? There are clearly things about the b-school experience that I just won't ever understand.

Tonight my friend Joe is in town for the weekend. We're going to his favorite local bar - Joe's. I'm giddy with ambivalence, as I'm not a big fan of the bar scene, but it will be nice to get out again for once.

Sheesh, this blog is boring. No wonder nobody reads it. Maybe someday I'll decide on a format or topic to stick to and it'll get more interesting. Then again, maybe one day my life will get interesting. But I'm not holding my breath.

Comments