Friend of mine at work sent me this today. I laughed, so I'm sharing. I just lose more respect for Paul Hamm with each passing day.
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the  Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries,and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"
Friday, September 03, 2004
I have a hard time believing that Elmo was traumatized by Katy Perry's decollatage after discovering that he had already "been arou...
A friend of mine who I used to work with in Cleveland is in the Chicago office this week for a conference, so I went out with her and a few ...
So I saw this article on MSN.com (who in turn stole it from Men's Health) the other day and thought it was pretty interesting. I'm n...
Some of you may have heard about the image of the Virgin Mary that popped up under a freeway overpass in Chicago this morning. What you may ...