A new conundrum

One thing I never really thought about before opening up the blog to the world is that there may be a lot more people commenting. And given that most people will probably not use their real names I'm going to have to do some detective work to try and figure out who people are. Should be fun...

For the first time in a long time I have no big events going on this weekend. I'm meeting a friend for brunch on Saturday, but other than that I've got nothing. It's supposed to be nice outside though so maybe I'll get to run around and explore the city some. I feel all full of energy because I went to bed at 9:00 last night and woke up this morning even before my alarm clock went off, having had a full 8 hours of sleep. It was awesome! The strange thing is though that I still got to work at my usual time - shortly after 7. I think there must be a great equalizing force that exists on the commute between home and work that automatically speeds me along when I'm late, and slows me down when I'm early. If this is true, then I should probably just start sleeping in later. Or going to the gym in the morning.

Work should be pretty simple today. I have a meeting with a manufacturer of impact wrenches where they want to tell my why their new impact wrench is soo much better than their last impact wrench. Should be gripping...

Comments

grrrbear said…
This is exactly what I was talking about...

Sheesh this is going to be hard. Dead squirrels huh? Are you my mom's cat?