Out on walkabout

This may be my last post for a while. Tonight I’ll be too busy frantically packing (which I have successfully put off to the very last minute again), trying to make sure I remember everything. Mercifully, the GF will be coming over later to help me go through the checklist and veto any poor clothing selections for when we are out and about (in the event that is an option.)

I may or may not have internet access while I’m down there, so I don’t really know when I’ll be back. I presume that I’ll have some connectivity intermittently, based on the marketing stuff that the hotels have. If I have the time and ability to drop a note somewhere I’ll try to send an update from the road to let you all know I’m still alive and have not been kidnapped by gangs of unruly alpacas.


In any case, I’m back in Chi-town on the 12th, so there should be an update that evening if nothing else. Have a great week everyone!

Comments

J.Po said…
Dude!! Rock on!! And have yo-self a fantastic time.

Remember, if they don't understand what you're saying in English, just say it LOUDER. Works every time.