Spending some Q.T. with the fam

This afternoon I’m leaving right after work to drive out to Des Moines for my grandma’s 80th birthday party. It’s going to be an entire weekend of tons of family, way too much food, and lots of time in the car by myself. Thank heavens for iPods.

For those of you who have known me for a while, you probably know very little about what I do at work on a day-to-day basis. Today, I actually have something that I can show you. We had a problem with our receiving departments returning some hinges with round corners because they were not measuring them correctly. So I had to make a little drawing to show how to measure the radius of a rounded corner hinge.

Isn’t it beautiful? And I only used freehand and Microsoft Paint. I’m almost as proud of this as my friend T.Bo is of his new baby. Of course, I don’t think he actually reads this blog. But I still think that’s funny.

Hopefully, I’ll have all sorts of exciting stories to share on Monday after I get back from the B-day fiesta. I doubt any of them will involve grandma, but who knows? If she starts doing shots anything’s possible, I suppose.

Comments