I'm so friggin adorable!

Which cute animal are you?

I'm a monkey! Beware my prehensile tail and flying feces!

You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who is quick to learn new things, loves to climb and is known to show off. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Squirrel or a Parakeet

You are least like a: Duckling or a Groundhog

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm every little girl's dream! Every little girl that hates kittens, that is.

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Bunny or a Lamb
You are least like a: Kitten or a Turtle
towwas said…
I'm a turtle! I hope I'm a sea turtle, though, and not one of those dopey little box turtles or something. And I'm not sure how this fits with my response about long, beautiful hair.

These reptiles, famous for their hard outer shells, spent their days roaming for food and relaxing in the water. As a turtle you are not very speedy, nor are you soft and cuddly. You tend to hide in your shell and you aren't much of a sprinter, however you are as cute as you are fascinating.

You were almost a: Duckling or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Squirrel or a Puppy
Nobody said…
I am a pony!!!

"Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty."

You were almost a: Squirrel or a Puppy
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle