Weekend Edition Quickie

I received this in my spambox today and thought I'd share as these seemed pretty useful actually...

bonk statement
n. the reply you must give to the question that every prospective lover will casually pose after you first have sex. (So, how many people have you slept with before me)?

boreplay
n. the worst kind of foreplay, which rarely, if ever, leads to intercourse.

inebridate
v. to regularly and repeatedly have drunken intercourse (never sober) with the same person. (If my liver could take it, I’d inebridate John for at least another couple of months).

locationship
n. a relationship based solely on proximity, such as with your neighbour.

manbiguous
adj. a quality in a man by which his behavior, sexual and otherwise, raises question about his sexual orientation.

textual harassment
n. a proposition via text message; received, generally speaking, quite late in the evening. Similar to a textual advance, only far more annoying.

Comments