Glad I got out before the next hurricane comes along...

Well I have returned from my whirlwind tour of industrial trade shows in the southeast and I can conclusively say the following things:
  • Baltimore is nicer than I thought it would be
  • Orlando - not so much
  • I'm probably too tall to be in the navy; or at least I was from the civil war through WWII
  • In the battle between old-time hand tool manufacturers vs modern, hi-tech, we-all-dress-in-suits private jet manufacturers; the reality of which group uses more booth babes may surprise you
  • But they make up for it with awesome tcotchke
  • I should be allowed to give one good smack to any kid who kicks my chair for the entirety of any flight over 15 minutes; and two smacks to both of said kid's parents.
I'll have more to share about my adventures lated, but I just got back in and I need to unpack before I hit the hay

Comments

KC said…
Which group uses more booth babes? My guess is the hand tool guys. Am I right? I eagerly await the answer... after, of course, other folks comment with their guesses.
towwas said…
Now, see, I'm guessing that you would expect the old-schoolers to use more booth babes, because they've got the whole old-school thing going on, so I'm using a little psychology to say it's the hi-tech suits.