On the road again...


Well despite my lungs' best attempts to kill me off over the last few weeks, I'm not riddled with prescription medication and have been cleared for my trip home for the holidays. I may be offline for much off the next week or so, but I don't feel too bad because it appears most of you are too. I'll have blog-access occasionally, and will try and regale you with stories of holiday craziness when the opportunity presents itself.

So I leave you with a picture of Big Ole, who I will be visiting tomorrow just to see how he's doing. Maybe we'll get a beer and talk about how embarrassing it is to have tourists looking up your skirt all day.

Merry Xmas to all of you!

Comments

KC said…
What/who is that in the picture? Please explain. Hope you have a great holiday week!
Nobody said…
Happy Holidays Hunny bunny!!!!
grrrbear said…
KC - that is "Big Ole" a large Viking statue in my hometown, which celebrates the "fact" that vikings landed here hundreds of hears before columbus, as inscribed on a piece of rock (covered in nordic "runes") an old Norwegien farmer found on his land back about 100 years ago.

Nevermind that my hometown is in Minnesota - there were Vikings here, dammit! Death to the unbelievers!
J.Po said…
Holy crap!! The summer after our freshman year at that college somewhere in the midwest, you wrote me letters about Big Ole. I can't believe I'm FINALLY seeing pics. All I imagined AND MORE!!!