Well, that's good to know...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

Comments

KC said…
According to this interesting test, I am in Dante's 6th level of hell. I scored "high" on lust and gluttony and "very high" on being a heretic. I'm glad I don't live in a time when people are burned at the stake.
Stacey Pelika said…
I'm headed for limbo, yo! Woo hoo! It's the best an agnostic can hope for...
Unknown said…
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

I'm not sure how I was banished to the sixth level when I seem to score just as high on the eigth. I'm certainly jealous of Spice and her relatively nice afterlife!
OleNelson said…
Damn! Only the second level of hell. I'm kind of disappointed in myself.

J-Bro, you are a master.
ThatIsMeWhat said…
I'm level 7?! I SWEAR I'm not a bad person. Maybe I just have too much fun :)