Emerging slowly from the fog

Urgh...

After taking a few days off to host my buddy J/T and hosting a phenomenal benefit for my theater company I have been pummelled by migraines for the past two days. As a matter of fact, I have spent so much time asleep lately (only awake for 3 of the past 19 hours in a pitiful attempt to go into work this morning) that I have discovered that much sleep will mess with your head.

For example, sleeping is apparently really hard work when you do it in bulk. I haven't been this sore in some time, so I can only believe that I was working out while unconcious.

[TIME PASSES]

Yup, more sleeping there. Not quite as sore now. I think maybe I was smart enough to sleep-stretch before working out again.

I've now spent 19 of the past 25 hours sleeping. I can only hope that I can fall asleep at a reasonable hour tonight. Come to think of it, what day is it anyway? I sure hope it's still Tuesday...

Comments

towwas said…
Wow. That's a lot o' sleeping. Welcome back to the land of the living!
J.Po said…
Dude. I was wondering where you've been. Sleeping DOES hurt! when I was on my vacay b/w jobs, I slept A LOT and I was the most sore I've been in years.
KC said…
Wow! Lots of sleep. I hope you'll be able to get back to your regularly scheduled programming soon. Take care!
Jay Noel said…
I just did a post about sleep disorders. I do hope you feel better.

The body is capable of catching up...but it can't store sleep. Too much sleep could be a bad thing.

I know personally, I get all headachey
towwas said…
Too much sleep! There's a problem I wouldn't mind having for once!