Quickie - Fight! Fight!

I must admit to being somewhat chagrined at the complete wussiness of my Giant Battle Monster. Props to this complete stranger I found while clicking my "next blog" link:

Seriously though, I guarantee you that all of you can kick my proverbial Battle Monster heinie.

So depressing...

grrrbear

is a Giant Man-Eating Plant that spins Vast Webs, and has a Sharp Beak, a Swirly Hypnotic Gaze and a Humorous Nephew Sidekick.

Strength: 4 Agility: 2 Intelligence: 3



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat grrrbear, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights grrrbear using

Comments

Jay Noel said…
YES! I defeated you with my "water attack."
towwas said…
towwas is a Giant Moth that spits Ice, and has Very Sharp Fangs and a Long, Prehensile Tongue.

*I* beat you with my INTELLIGENCE.
kippur said…
WE TIED! Damn it

"Kippur is a Giant Mecha-Squid that controls Human Thought, can Regenerate, and is Susceptible to Electrical Damage and Easily Confused."

I must have gotten easily confused...Strangly enough, that seems very accurate.
JYates said…
Totally kicked your butt using agility.

glacierman is a Giant Dragon that has an Extra Head and a Swirly Hypnotic Gaze, and can Leap Great Distances.

Way to much fun.
KC said…
KC is a Giant Robot that spins Vast Webs, drinks Human Blood, dissolves in Water, and has Four Sets of Teeth.

Strength: 10
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 8

Who knew I could be so powerful! I'm stoked!
grrrbear said…
This is exactly what I was talking about. I'm a nice guy, but I'm *so* not good at combat.

I'm the Radar O'Reilly of Giant Battle Monsters.

(sigh)...Where's my teddy?
grrrbear said…
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi?att=the+democratic+party&def=the+republican+party&a=S

Hopefully, this bodes well for November.