It's me again!

Well, after being told that getting my car fixed will take so much time that it won't be ready until Monday I spent the day trying to clean my place for the party tomorrow. I also made a trip to the liquor store to stock up.

But in general it's been a pretty boring day. Nobody knows this more than the GF, who has stopped answering her phone at work, no doubt because I've called her something like 5-6 times today with trivial updates such as:

"Hey! I got pumpkin beer!"
"Hi! I just got off the phone with the shop. They found that my car was basically being held together with spit and luck. They can fix it, but it's going to cost eleventy billion dollars."
"Hello! I don't really have anything to say!"
"The cable guy's here! Just letting you know!"

I guess I can't really blame her.

Comments

ThatIsMeWhat said…
I do that to bubba all the time. I think he's going to get the phone turned off. :)