Thursday, February 15, 2007

Quickie - Because J.Bro lurves the denim

Just when I think that J.Bro has the world cornered on exotic denim, I find that there is an entire blog devoted to selling Brazilian denim in every shape, size, and color.

Even better is the Google-translated version. "Pants 5 pockets, with torn filigrana of the proper pocket, drawn resin from mustaches, beaten well in the laudering.", for example.

As an aside - is it just me, or does everyone in Brazil have a great butt? I mean, if those models are anything to go by they are exporting the wrong product. Hey Brazil! Less rain forest wood, more butt models!

5 comments:

J.Bro said...

Blogspot seems like an odd choice for your online clothing store.

Still, you don't need a good website when you're selling denim overall short-shorts! Which (possibly) have measuring-tape straps!

http://lojadafabrica.blogspot.com/2006/07/macaquinho-curto.html

towwas said...

When I was in Brazil, my friends wanted me to get some Brazilian jeans. My jeans were just too loose and too high in the waist. (By Brazilian standards - by U.S. standards, these jeans are entirely acceptable.) But seriously, my ass was just not up to those jeans.

Grafs said...

I hadn't noticed the butt phenomenon, but if it's true, I'm with you. There is nothing worse in the world than a flat ass.

kippur said...

At's a lotta denim.

Mmmmm Brazil.

Sophist said...

The gym I used to go to had a special "Brazilian Butt Workout" class. It was 1 hour of butt exercises. I wonder if the trainer who ran the class was actually Brazilian, or if it was just an aspirational name? Never found out.