Quickie - You can see it from space!

Have you ever been looking at the satellite view on Google maps and wondered what the stores were near the hotel where you're staying? Well check out what Target did to one of it's stores! Sure, I've seen little po-dunk stores try to pull this off and large factories that do it just for marketing on roofs you can see from the street anyway. But this is the first one I've seen where it seems like an intentional nod towards satellite maps on the web.

Maybe I'm just easily impressed, but I think it's a genius* idea. I wonder why all the stores don't do this, and how long it'll take until it catches on...

Comments

towwas said…
Maybe they're expecting the aliens to land there.
Unknown said…
I think there are some times when the Target logo looks dangerously like a target. It's just a little too on-the-nose (and, of course, I'm making the universal sign for on-the-noseness as I write that - the finger on the nose).