Sniffle, cough, sneeze...

I woke up this morning to find that the only clock in the house that actually knew what time it was was the clock on my MacBook. Even my cell phone (which usually gets its time from the network) is still showing the pre-daylight savings time*. My PC finally switched over an hour or so ago, but sheesh. Now I'm going to have to start wearing my watch again. I've pretty much switched over to using my cell phone as a watch on the weekends.

Both the GF and I have been sick all weekend - exactly the same symptoms, at exactly the same time. I'm not sure where we picked it up**, and I'm still not sure what exactly we have - but I ruled out Bird Flu, West Nile, and whatever that monkey-disease was that was in Outbreak. It's probably just a cold, but it's enough of a cold that I spent most of the day yesterday just laying around the house, napping, and taking so much Airborne that the GF is now convinced I have some sort of problem and is probably planning some sort of intervention.

* Damn you Cingular/AT&T Wireless/whatever the heck you're calling yourself these days!

** Possibly from NYC, possibly from her boss, who has small children and who was sick the week before we left.

Comments