Friday, June 15, 2007

Quickie - Roadtrip!

Those of you playing along at home should probably know that I'm blogging from OAM at the moment, where I'm at for a fun long weekend at my 10 year college reunion. I've alreayd hung out with TOWWAS and J.Po quite a bit and no doubt there will be a OAM Reunion foot picture yet to come. I'm trying to schedule it for tomorrow when I can wear my loon shoes and can be easily identified.

More stories to come, probably.

Oh, also don't worry about me thus far - despite the two days of 90 degree heat and merciless sun, regular applications of sunblock have prevented any sunburn, I'm as pasty as ever.

Now, must go reapply...

2 comments:

Spice said...

Dude, you guys have to wait for me before taking the photo!

towwas said...

Oh, don't you worry - it was scheduled around your appearance. :)

After all, Elmo seems equally disinterested in both...

I have a hard time believing that Elmo was traumatized by Katy Perry's decollatage after discovering that he had already "been arou...