Oddly enough, right when I thought I was actually going to have a bit of a lull in the schedule, things got crazy again and I ended up going dark for a week. And now I leave for
The most irritating thing is all the potential blog topics that I’ve missed! Britney’s debacle at the VMA’s*, the whole Larry Craig’s bathroom adventures issue**, all the crap coming out of my state capital as the governor and the state legislature engage in a ginormous pissing contest.
Oh well, at least now I get to go to
- The exhibitors give away free beer in their booths at the trade show.
- Similarly, the “booth babes” are not only prevalent, but unlike in the
, in US Europethey are frequently nekkid, covered only with body paint.
- It will be easy for me to take the train from my hotel directly to the show – even though the two are located in two different cities approximately 80 miles apart.
- Everyone in
speaks English. Same with Germany and Denmark . Sweden
- The weather will be perfect! For me at least (cloudy, mid-50’s in
to mid-60’s in Sweden ). Germany
Tune in Saturday morning for post #1 of Grrrbear takes
* Now I just feel sorry for the poor kid. Sure, she should *not* have exposed more skin than all of her backup dancers combined, but come on. At some point don’t we have to feel sorry for her? Maybe not as much as this guy, but still.
** In my home state nonetheless!