- Aformentioned bears vs rhinos in full armor scenes
- Daniel Craig
- Sam Elliott in full cowboy hat + bushy mustache regalia*
- Nicole Kidman kind of weirds me out. I can't explain it, but everything she's done since "To Die For" has left me feeling like she's been replaced by an android.
- The protagonist is a 12 year old orphan girl, who let's face it - is not really capable of kicking any sort of serious ass. This is probably why there are armored bears.
- Speaking of which, the bears aren't real. Yeah, CGI is all right but it's nowhere as cool as if they were *real* trained polar bears who just also happened to be trained fighters.
*What is it about Sam Elliott that allows him not only to do this in every movie that he's ever in but also to pull it off with such aplomb?