Isn't this redundant?

Just when you think they have come out with a "Complete Idiots Guide" to everything, along comes the one for Intelligent Design.

Sigh...

In other news, I'm totally getting caught up on Oscar bait movies for this year. Saturday was No Country for Old Men* and Monday was There Will be Blood**. This weekend I'm seeing Atonement with a friend***, and I've already chalked up Juno and I have Once, Eastern Promises, and Michael Clayton ready to come from Netflix. All I have to do is nail down Diving Bell and the Butterfly and I think I'll be all ready for Oscar Party season! Woot!

Assuming, of course, there *is* an Oscars this year.

Sigh...

Oh, and I just saw that Hilary won NH. This is going to go on forever.

Sigh...

* Great!
** Essentially a 2.5 hour commercial for "Just give the Best Actor Oscar to Daniel Day-Lewis Already".
*** The GF already saw it

Comments

towwas said…
From that list, I have seen...one movie. Juno. It kicked ass.
J-Vo said…
Um, I saw National Treasure 2....