Not insomnia, just not sleepy

All right, I'm back and my circadian rhythm is completely messed up. I have no idea what time it is and am not tired at all. Thank goodness for the internet*!

  • This is sooo trippy! Seriously, it took me watching it intently for an entire cycle before I figured out what the pattern was and how it worked. And then I still watched it...in fact, it's still playing right now in another tab...
  • How much do you wish you could have been a part of this? Of course, it would have been way better to have it done to me while *I* was in little league it was the Reagan era and kids were taught that they were nothing special unless we were grown up and fighting communists or C.O.B.R.A. so we didn't need Jim Gray and NBC sports showing up to show us that we were cool and that we had fans and that we'd all get girlfriends someday... Nope, didn't need that at all...
* And the fact that I'll be waking up at the same time for the rest of the week to force myself to get tired on time again...grrr...

Comments