Aren't cheerleaders already slutty by default?



I know that Halloween is a few weeks gone by, but I saw this picture a while back and had to share.

Imagine it’s Halloween weekend and you’re an NFL cheerleader. You spent all day Saturday being embarrassed by your QB boyfriend, making out with other cheerleaders and of course the obligatory tickle fights at the cheerleader house. Suddenly, it’s game day of Halloween weekend and all your cheerleader uniforms are at the cleaners! What do you do? Obviously you wear your slutty non-cheerleader costume to work. As you can see here we have the slutty nurse, slutty Darth Vader, slutty cowgirl, slutty cat, slutty Bo Peep, slutty pirate, and slutty not-quite-sure-what-the-costume-is-but-slutty-regardless.

This got me thinking about how a hot girl can turn any costume idea into a slutty one provided the skirt is short enough. Look at the list above. Who in their right mind would think a cat is promiscuous or even remotely sexual? Yet, one look at the slutty kitty and I’m thinking “Wow, that is pretty hot”. And it works for everything! Think of all the slutty [insert noun here]’s that you saw that weekend. It’s a veritable who’s who of respected figures in society: nuns, teachers, nurses, doctors, prison guards, dental hygenists, babysitters, pizza delivery professionals, the list goes on and on.

So I started thinking about characters that could not be transformed into a slutty derivative of themselves. Who were so non-sexual that even as an ironic statement of parody they would not be sexy. The list was pretty short.

  • Attorney General (Janet Reno ruined it for everyone)
  • The First Lady (admit it, we all know that she boinks the president, but none of us like to think about it)
  • Shari Lewis (Lamb Chop lady)
  • Lunch Lady (nobody believes an attractive one exists)

I almost added the profession of “Mom” to this list, but ever since “American Pie” popularized the stupid term “MILF” I am pretty sure there are some crazy chicks who dressed as a slutty one for Halloween. (Sigh…)

Still, I bet nobody at the football game complained. I bet nobody even noticed.

Comments

KC said…
I have no idea what "MILF" means. I haven't seen any of the American Pie movies. Enlighten me, please.
Annie said…
Is the one in black a slutty secret service agent?
Cheryl said…
Thank you for not adding mom, although I think it would hard be come up with the costume for "slutty mom."
grrrbear said…
Kim: "MILF" stands for "Mom I'd Like to [Fornicate with]". Basically it's now used to refer to a more mature (but still hot) woman. Personally, I hate this term but it's out there now.

Sophist: I wasn't sure what she was either, I called her "slutty Darth Vader" because she was wearing all black and looked like an agent of the dark side.

M.Shirley: Yeah, I try to imagine one but then my brain goes into "Safe Mode" to keep me from doing so and doing damage to my emotional well being.
grrrbear said…
Don't fret NWG. All it takes is a trip to the costume rental store and you can be again!

I'm sure Nowhere Husband would be rooting enthusiastically for the home team!