A Declaration

I’m a little sad today. One of the more entertaining blogs I used to link here (shout out to Nowhere Girl!) has gone off the air after being overrun by the crazies. She was smart, funny, and occasionally titillating – which made it a fun read. Especially for those of us being damned to the 2nd level of hell. But being popular means that you draw both cool and not-so-cool people. And unlike in the real world, you can’t run away from the crazies in blog-land. This is something I’ve been pondering as more and more people keep stopping by for a few seconds to read the hastily-scribed jibberish I slap up here on a regular basis. What if *I* start getting crazies of my very own? I mean certainly, all of my current readership is nothing but smart, witty, and incredibly attractive people without a hint of craziness. But what if we’re found out eventually?

This has led me to the conclusion that I need to openly come out as a blog-fascist. If crazies show up here posting their “designed purely to provoke and irritate” comments, they will be gone. As the almighty blog-tator, I reign supreme over this – the Earldom of Blogland. Because of my position I wield great power! Gaze upon me all you crazies and tremble! See my mighty +5 Vorpal Axe of Comment Deletion! Fear my +3 Chain Mail of Ignoring Stupid Comments!! And bow down before the Sphere of Don’t-Even-Think-For-A-Moment-That-I-Care-What-You-Think-ilation!!! GRAAWWWWWW!!!

All the rest of you, the Bright-Eyed Children of the Shining Way to Glory – don’t you worry. Feel free to post all the stupid comments you want. And use bad grammar too, if you want. You will be forgiven…mostly.

Comments

KC said…
We can only hope that she shows up again in another blog-form. She did it before, she can do it again. Hopefully, she'll come visit our blogs and leave comments that will allow us to understand that our nowheregirl/crips is around and she's enticing us back to the fold.
towwas said…
So are you saying I'm *not* crazy? I dunno, man, I'm kind of insulted.