Not one of my favorite weeks...

After flying back from Vegas last night, doing some laundry, repacking and trying to call my dealer to schedule *another* time to bring the car in to fix the exact same problem it was having last month*, I’m exhausted. Good thing I have that “vacation” scheduled for the rest of this week!

Oh wait, it’s not a vacation – it’s actually for work, thaaaaat’s right…[insert look of chagrined resignation here]

Today is full of meetings at work which gives me all of 20 minutes to go grab lunch ant try to sift through email before the meetings resume.

Anyway, I have all sorts of fun stories and bad pictures to share from stuff I’ve seen both in Vegas, but it’ll all have to wait until I get to the hotel tonight and start taking advantage of the free wi-fi.

* It died Saturday morning as I was leaving for the airport to catch my flight out. And the service guy says they “may or may not” pay to have the tow truck bring the car in again, which won’t happen until Saturday at the earliest since I’m out of town all week. Must…control…fist of death…

Comments

Jay Noel said…
What make is your car? Geez...buyer beware.
grrrbear said…
It's an Audi. And yes, I wouldn't recommend one to my worst enemy. Well...maybe my *worst*...